Fred's, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRED) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its third quarter 2012 earnings conference call on Tuesday, November 20, 2012. The Company's results for the third quarter and nine months ended October 27, 2012, will be released earlier that morning.
The live broadcast of Fred's conference call will begin at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. An online replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live broadcast and will continue through December 20, 2012. A link to these events can be found at www.fredsinc.com.
Fred's, Inc. operates 708 discount general merchandise stores, including 21 franchised Fred's stores, in the southeastern United States. For more information about the Company, visit Fred's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV