NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ING U.S., Inc. (ING U.S.), a subsidiary of Amsterdam-based ING Groep N.V. (NYSE: ING), announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in connection with a proposed initial public offering of its common stock.
The registration statement relating to the offering may be obtained by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
The registration statement relating to these securities filed with the SEC has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
About ING U.S.ING U.S., Inc. (ING U.S.) is the parent company of the U.S.-based Retirement, Investment and Insurance operations of Amsterdam-based ING Groep N.V. (NYSE: ING). The ING U.S. family of companies offers a comprehensive array of financial services to retail and institutional clients, including life insurance, retirement plans, mutual funds, managed accounts, alternative investments, institutional investment management, annuities, employee benefits and financial planning. SOURCE ING U.S., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV