Yonkers Racing Corporation Announces Details Of Earnings Call And Timing Of Distribution Of Quarterly Report
YONKERS, N.Y., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Yonkers Racing Corporation (the "Corporation") announced today that the Corporation's quarterly report for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 will be posted to the Corporation's Intralinks website on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. Holders of the Corporation's 11⅜% Senior Secured Notes due 2016, prospective investors, broker-dealers and security analysts that would like access to the Corporation's Intralinks website should contact Joel Daum, the Corporation's Chief Financial Officer, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 914-457-2481.
The Corporation will host a conference call for holders of its Senior Secured Notes and other members of the financial community on Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time for the purposes of discussing the Corporation's operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 and related matters. A rebroadcast of this conference call will also be available for seven days. The dial-in information for both the conference call and the rebroadcast has been posted to the Corporation's Intralinks website. Participants for the conference call are requested to dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Yonkers Racing Corporation, located in Yonkers, New York, owns and operates the largest casino in New York and the fourth largest gaming facility in North America by number of slot machines, featuring over 5,300 total gaming positions, and a harness race track offering pari-mutuel wagering on live and simulcast horse races.
SOURCE Yonkers Racing Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV