Frontier Airlines today returns to Fargo with nonstop service to Denver, Colo. (DEN) three times a week.
“We are excited to bring our low fares back to our third North Dakota destination, Fargo,” said Daniel Shurz, Frontier’s senior vice president, commercial. “North Dakota and northern Minnesota-area travelers will enjoy our low fares to Denver and other destinations in the west aboard our comfortable A319 aircraft, featuring DIRECTV ® service in every seatback and five rows of STRETCH seating.”
“We are delighted to have Frontier return to our market to provide the traveling public throughout our region with their great quality service and low fares,” said Shawn Dobberstein, A.A.E, executive director, Hector International Airport. “We look forward to working with Frontier to expand their air service opportunities in our market.”
Following is the schedule for Frontier’s Fargo service:Denver-Fargo (beginning Nov. 9, 2012)
|DEN-FAR||7:10 p.m.||9:55 p.m.||Mon/Wed/Fri||A319|
|FAR-DEN||10:00 a.m.||10:55 a.m.||Tues/Thurs/Sat||A319|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV