3. As of noon trading, ING Groep N.V ( ING) is down $0.07 (-0.8%) to $8.52 on light volume Thus far, 895,442 shares of ING Groep N.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $8.31-$8.53 after having opened the day at $8.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.59. ING Groep N.V., a financial services company, provides banking, investment, life insurance, and retirement services for individuals, families, small businesses, corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide. ING Groep N.V has a market cap of $33.1 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate ING Groep N.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ING Groep N.V as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, generally high debt management risk, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full ING Groep N.V Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts