3. As of noon trading, SandRidge Energy ( SD) is down $0.44 (-7.2%) to $5.66 on heavy volume Thus far, 45.2 million shares of SandRidge Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $4.81-$5.72 after having opened the day at $5.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.10. SandRidge Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an independent natural gas and oil company in the United States. The company engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties. SandRidge Energy has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 26.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate SandRidge Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SandRidge Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full SandRidge Energy Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts