3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Dolby Laboratories ( DLB) is down $2.13 (-6.2%) to $31.98 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Dolby Laboratories exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 711,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.67-$34.15 after having opened the day at $32.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.11. Dolby Laboratories, Inc. provides products, services, and technologies for the entertainment industry worldwide. Dolby Laboratories has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Dolby Laboratories a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Dolby Laboratories as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, deteriorating net income and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Dolby Laboratories Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts