2. As of noon trading, Kinder Morgan ( KMI) is down $0.30 (-0.9%) to $32.64 on light volume Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Kinder Morgan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.46-$32.84 after having opened the day at $32.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.94. Kinder Morgan, Inc. owns and operates energy transportation and storage assets in the United States and Canada. The company operates in six segments: Products Pipelines-KMP, Natural Gas Pipelines KMP, CO2 KMP, Terminals KMP, Kinder Morgan Canada KMP, and NGPL PipeCo LLC. Kinder Morgan has a market cap of $21.6 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 72.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Kinder Morgan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinder Morgan as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Kinder Morgan Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts