4. As of noon trading, Plains All American Pipeline ( PAA) is down $0.86 (-1.8%) to $45.74 on average volume Thus far, 481,291 shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 731,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.46-$46.45 after having opened the day at $46.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.60. Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil, refined products, and liquid petroleum gas (LPG) products in the United States and Canada. Plains All American Pipeline has a market cap of $15.5 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Plains All American Pipeline a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Plains All American Pipeline as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts