1. As of noon trading, Tiffany ( TIF) is up $0.52 (0.8%) to $61.61 on average volume Thus far, 734,894 shares of Tiffany exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.23-$61.64 after having opened the day at $60.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.09. Tiffany & Co., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and retail of fine jewelry worldwide. Tiffany has a market cap of $8.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Tiffany a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tiffany as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Tiffany Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 4 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the specialty retail industry could consider SPDR S&P Retail ETF ( XRT) while those bearish on the specialty retail industry could consider ProShares Ultra Sht Consumer Goods ( SZK). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts