2. As of noon trading, Signet Jewelers ( SIG) is up $0.45 (0.9%) to $52.75 on average volume Thus far, 241,653 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 627,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.17-$53.46 after having opened the day at $52.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.30. Signet Jewelers Limited operates as a specialty jewelry retailer in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and the Channel Islands. The company retails jewelry, watches, and associated services. Signet Jewelers has a market cap of $4.3 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Signet Jewelers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Signet Jewelers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts