2. As of noon trading, Prudential Financial ( PRU) is up $0.68 (1.3%) to $53.44 on average volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Prudential Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.22-$53.69 after having opened the day at $52.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.76. Prudential Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, and investment management services in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Prudential Financial has a market cap of $25.7 billion and is part of the insurance industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Prudential Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Prudential Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Prudential Financial Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts