4. As of noon trading, BlackRock ( BLK) is up $1.02 (0.6%) to $188.12 on light volume Thus far, 156,132 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 697,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $186.47-$189.02 after having opened the day at $186.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.10. BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. BlackRock has a market cap of $31.8 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate BlackRock a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackRock as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full BlackRock Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts