2. As of noon trading, Pioneer Natural Resources Company ( PXD) is up $3.34 (3.3%) to $105.69 on average volume Thus far, 702,510 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $101.67-$105.76 after having opened the day at $102.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $102.35. Pioneer Natural Resources Company engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas in the United States and South Africa. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and gas. Pioneer Natural Resources Company has a market cap of $13.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Pioneer Natural Resources Company Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts