3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Analog Devices ( ADI) is up $0.53 (1.3%) to $40.53 on average volume Thus far, 815,418 shares of Analog Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.96-$40.77 after having opened the day at $40.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.00. Analog Devices, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal processing integrated circuits (ICs) used in industrial, automotive, consumer, and communication applications. Analog Devices has a market cap of $12.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Analog Devices a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Analog Devices as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, expanding profit margins, reasonable valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Analog Devices Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts