3. As of noon trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) is up $0.36 (1.7%) to $21.11 on light volume Thus far, 4.2 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.72-$21.13 after having opened the day at $20.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.75. Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. primarily engages in oil and natural gas exploration and production, refining, trade, and transportation businesses. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $139.4 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 13.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts