- Revenues were $93.1 million and increased sequentially from the second quarter of 2012, with increased revenue in both the Fluids Management Division (formerly Heckmann Water Resources, or HWR) and the Recycling Division (formerly Heckmann Environmental Services, or HES).
- Adjusted EBITDA 3 was $17.3 million – adjustments relate only to stock-based compensation, transaction costs and a loss on the disposal of assets, and did not consider any operating adjustments as had been recorded in past quarters. GAAP EBITDA also increased sequentially.
- Cash balance increased by $6.5 million during the quarter to $11.7 million at quarter end, more than doubling.
- Capital expenditures excluding acquisitions during the third quarter were $7.0 million – net cash capital expenditures (after asset sales) were $1.9 million.
- During the quarter, the Company completed the acquisition of a majority interest in Appalachian Water Services, LLC (AWS), a wastewater treatment and recycling facility in the Marcellus Shale area, for approximately 3.3 million shares of Heckmann common stock.
Heckmann Corporation Announces Shareholder Approval Of Power Fuels Merger And Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.