CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Michael Baumel as the vice president for its Illinois Branch office effective November 8.
“In today’s marketplace, the most successful companies are those that take advantage of high performers’ skills while providing multiple avenues for professional development,” said Steve Wachtel, senior vice president, Field Operations – CNA. “Michael has proven himself to be a strong leader with a proven track record of delivering winning results. This breadth of experience along with his intense focus on a positive customer experience makes him the ideal candidate for the job.”
Michael joined CNA in 2005 as a vice president for the HealthPro Claim team and has held leadership positions in the Staff Counsel group, for CNA Europe’s Claim Department and most recently as vice president of Liability Claim. In this role Mike was responsible for leading Worldwide Casualty, with continued involvement with CNA’s European Claim business. Prior to joining CNA, Mike held several claim management roles for General Electric, and tried more than 50 jury trials and hundreds of bench trials while practicing law in Chicago, both in private practice and with the a Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office.
Michael Baumel can be reach at (630) 719-3000, or via email at Michael.email@example.comServing businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country’s seventh largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA’s insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV