Georgia Gulf Corporation (NYSE: GGC) announced today that Paul Carrico, president and chief executive officer, will address investors and analysts at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Metals, Mining & Materials Conference on Wednesday, November 14, at 1:25 p.m. Eastern time.
A live audio webcast and audio replay link for the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Georgia Gulf website, www.ggc.com.
About Georgia Gulf
Georgia Gulf Corporation is a leading, integrated North American manufacturer of two chemical lines, chlorovinyls and aromatics, and manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products. The Company's vinyl-based building and home improvement products, marketed under Royal Building Products and Exterior Portfolio brands, include window profiles, patio doors, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, soffit, rain ware and decking. Georgia Gulf, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America to provide industry-leading service to customers. For more information, visit www.ggc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV