Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAWW), a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services, said today that President and Chief Executive Officer William J. Flynn will speak on behalf of the Company at the Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live Webcast of Mr. Flynn’s comments will be broadcast simultaneously on the Internet and can be accessed via http://www.wsw.com/webcast/stph19/aaww/. An archived broadcast of the presentation will be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
Slides supplementing Mr. Flynn’s comments will be available for downloading from Atlas Air Worldwide’s website on Wednesday morning, November 14, at www.atlasair.com.
Interested parties should click on “Investor Information,” click on “Presentations,” and then on the link to “Slides – Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference.”About Atlas Air Worldwide: Atlas Air Worldwide is the parent company of Atlas Air, Inc. (Atlas) and Titan Aviation Leasing (Titan), and is the majority shareholder of Polar Air Cargo Worldwide, Inc. (Polar). Atlas Air Worldwide also maintains a 49% interest in Global Supply Systems Limited (GSS). Through Atlas and Polar, Atlas Air Worldwide operates the world’s largest fleet of Boeing 747 freighter aircraft. Atlas, Titan and Polar offer a range of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating services that include ACMI service – in which customers receive an aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance on a long-term basis; CMI service, for customers that provide their own aircraft; express network and scheduled air cargo service; military cargo and passenger charters; commercial cargo and passenger charters; and dry leasing of aircraft and engines. AAWW’s press releases, SEC filings and other information may be accessed through the Company’s home page, www.atlasair.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV