Company Profile For Nhumi Technologies AG
Nhumi Technologies AG develops innovative, user-friendly, clinically relevant software solutions to collect, aggregate and visualize health data efficiently.
IBM alumni André Elisseeff, Ulf Holm Nielsen and Peter Lundkvist spun off avatar modeling technology they developed for the IBM 3D Avatar to found Nhumi, a Zürich-based company, in 2009. Co-founders Elisseeff and Nielsen serve as managing director and technology director, respectively; Lundkvist now works at Trifork A/S in Denmark.
Today, Nhumi works with leading clinical experts—as well as corporate and nonprofit healthcare, health IT and pharma partners—to develop eminently usable, clinical relevant solutions that help people better understand and control their personal health information.
Nhumi’s unique way of organizing and visualizing clinical data is made possible by a flexible and powerful analytical engine that links content to an online avatar of the human body. Available for use at Healthcorpus.com™, this avatar or “virtual body” helps users interact with health data according to its meaning, and takes online personal health records to a new and remarkably intuitive level.Launched Nov. 6 at Health 2.0 Europe, this new interactive Web site is currently available in English, French and German, and registration is free. In addition to patients, Nhumi also offers solutions that afford efficient access to medical information for clinicians.
|Company:||Nhumi Technologies AG|
|Headquarters Address:||Zentralstrasse 2|
|Main Telephone:||41 44 586 3014|
|Type of Organization:||Private|
|Key Executives:||Managing Director/Co-Founder: André Elisseeff|
|Technology Director/Co-founder: Ulf Holm Nielsen|
|Company Spokesperson and Managing Director/Co-Founder|
|Phone:||41 44 586 3014|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV