- COPD Alliance-endorsed Population Screener ™: The first step clinicians should take in fighting COPD is to use a validated screening tool to identify patients who may be at risk for COPD. Clinicians can download the COPD Alliance-endorsed population screener by visiting www.copd.org. The screener is available in Spanish and English.
- COPD Prepared Website Widget—The website widget provides functionality for both clinicians and consumers. On one side, patients can take the COPD Alliance-endorsed Population Screener ™ to assess their risk for COPD and find additional information on COPD. The other side of the widget, developed for clinicians, explains the four STEPs to becoming COPD Prepared and provides them with information and tools. Clinicians, healthcare facilities and others committed to fighting COPD can add the website widget to their own websites, blogs, and other online mediums by inserting simple script, found at http://copd.org/join-cause.
- "The Impact of COPD" Graphic: The COPD Alliance has created a graphic, "The Impact of COPD," that visually conveys the health, monetary and societal effects of COPD. Clinicians are encouraged to download the graphic, and place it in their facilities or on their websites as a patient education tool.
- COPD Prepared Button—To show their support in the fight against COPD and show they have taken the four STEPs to become COPD Prepared, clinicians, health-care facilities, and organizations can download a COPD Prepared button and place it on their online outlets.
COPD Alliance Offers Tools, Guidance To Help Clinicians Fight COPD
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts