- Nearly three-quarters (72 percent) said that, as business owners, they feel they have a responsibility to create jobs, and 76 percent feel an obligation to keep people employed even if it means lower profits.
- Two-thirds (66 percent) of business owners – twice as many as non-business owners – say they feel empowered to make a difference by their ability to create opportunities for others.
- Roughly half (55 percent) of business owners have started, acquired and/or made substantial investments to expand their business since 2008. One-half said they have not made any significant changes.
U.S. Trust Survey Finds Majority Of Business Owners Focused On Keeping People Employed And Creating Jobs; However Less Than Half Are Planning For Their Future
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.