Reinvent Your Holiday Meals Without Firing The Turkey
Landis recommends giving a festive gingerbread twist to an old-time classic root beer float. Landis replaces the root beer with vanilla cream soda and adds spiced molasses syrup that makes the drink taste like liquid gingerbread.
While there's no messing with the traditional turkey and stuffing, the holidays lend many opportunities for the home cook to test their culinary creativity.
For more information on Spice Islands ® Flavor Explorers and to view any recipes mentioned here, please visit http://www.spiceislands.com/blog/.
SOURCE Spice Islands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV