HeliFlite And Partners Team Up In Support Of Relief Efforts - Seek Donations
NEWARK, N.J., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HeliFlite is airlifting donations collected by the Paul Miller Auto Group to areas affected by Hurricane Sandy including Staten Island, Long Island and the Jersey Shore. Since the storm, the Paul Miller Auto Group has been working tirelessly collecting, organizing and delivering much needed relief supplies across its eight New Jersey dealerships. Via its fleet of helicopters, HeliFlite is now delivering the collected goods to the hardest hit regions and encourages those less affected by the storm to continue to make the widely-needed donations.
Donations are being accepted at all Paul Miller locations with the primary collection site at Paul Miller BMW, 1515 State Route 23 South, Wayne, NJ. For other locations visit http://www.paulmiller.com or email email@example.com.
Separately, via its affiliation with the Eastern Region Helicopter Council's Emergency Response Program, HeliFlite is providing certain similar airlift services of supplies as part of a relief program managed by the Red Cross, certain governmental agencies and the Staten Island University Hospital.
Here is the list of items needed from the NY Red Cross In-Kind Donation Manager: bottled water, snacks, juice, formula, diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, duct tape, plastic totes or storage bins, contractor bags, hand sanitizer, bleach, work gloves, floor squeegees, first aid kits with no latex, non latex gloves, work gloves, flashlights, batteries.Collection points under this program include Linden Airport (LDJ), Morristown Airport (MMU - Hangar 20), Trenton Airport (TTN), Stratford (JSD), and Westchester Airport (HPN - Signature Aviation). SOURCE HeliFlite
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV