Novelis To Present At Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference
ATLANTA, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Novelis Inc. Vice President and Treasurer, Randy Miller, and Director of Investor Relations, Isabel Janci, will present at the Citi 2012 North American Credit Conference in New York City on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 7:50 a.m. ET.
The speakers will give an overview of the Company, discuss the Company's strategy and future growth prospects as well as provide some financial highlights pertaining to its second quarter of fiscal 2013 results.
The presentation will be webcast live at www.novelis.com/investors, under Presentations & Events in the Investor Relations section. The webcast will be archived and available at the same location approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event.
About NovelisNovelis Inc. is the global leader in aluminum rolled products and the world's largest recycler of used aluminum cans. For fiscal year 2012, the company operated in 11 countries, had more than 11,000 employees and reported revenue of $11.1 billion. Novelis supplies premium aluminum sheet and foil products to automotive, transportation, packaging, construction, industrial, electronics and printing markets throughout North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Novelis is a subsidiary of Hindalco Industries Limited (BSE: HINDALCO), one of Asia's largest integrated producers of aluminum and a leading copper producer. Hindalco is a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group, a multinational conglomerate based in Mumbai, India. For more information, visit www.novelis.com and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/Novelis. SOURCE Novelis Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV