Deutsche Bank announced today relief efforts for victims of Hurricane Sandy.
The Bank, through corporate and employee donations, has committed USD 1 million to enable our nonprofit partners, including AmeriCares and the Robin Hood Foundation, help meet the demand for emergency services and restoration efforts.
Additionally, the Bank will provide USD 1 million in zero interest financing to help homeowners and small business owners in disadvantaged neighborhoods make critical repairs to their properties.
The Bank is also immediately instituting a Disaster Relief Matching Gifts Program, offering unlimited matching gifts to employees who pledge donations to charities responding to the disaster.“Hurricane Sandy is a shared tragedy which has impacted many of us working and living in the path of the storm,” said Jacques Brand, Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank North America and Member of the Group Executive Committee of Deutsche Bank. “We are hopeful our contribution will ease disaster relief and recovery for those in New York, New Jersey and other affected areas.” “We are fortunate enough to be able to support a network of charitable organizations working hard to deliver aid to those most impacted by this unprecedented disaster,” said Bill Woodley, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank North America and Global Chief Operating Officer of the Regional Management Division of Deutsche Bank. “We encourage our employees to join us in our support of relief and recovery programs to help victims of the storm.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV