Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF) announced the recent launch of its Herbalife® Formula 1 Express Meal Bar for good nutrition and weight management. It is a high-protein meal replacement bar that is also high in dietary fiber.
Expanding its signature Formula 1 meal replacement product portfolio, Herbalife has launched its delicious Cookies ‘n Cream Formula 1 Express Meal Bar- a tasty new way to enjoy a nutritious meal anytime, anywhere.
In today’s fast paced lifestyles, nutrition on-the-go doesn’t necessarily have to equate to high caloric, fast-food options. Packed with 21 vitamins & minerals, the 200 calorie Formula 1 Express Meal Bar delivers an excellent source of protein (15g) that satisfies hunger and provides lasting energy, as well as dietary fiber (5g) and antioxidant vitamins C & E.
Individually wrapped bars provide a nutritious and portion-controlled meal that’s convenient for on-the-go use.Herbalife® products are sold through a network of independent distributors. The suggested retail price is $25.55/carton (7 bars). About Herbalife Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition, and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife® products are sold in 85 countries to and through a network of independent distributors. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains a significant amount of information about Herbalife, including financial and other information for investors at http://ir.Herbalife.com. The company encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50472428&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV