Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW) announced today that, pursuant to its previously announced cash tender offer, $74,681,000 million in aggregate principal amount of debentures subject to the cash tender offer were validly tendered and not validly withdrawn before 5 p.m. New York City time on Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012, the Early Tender Date for the tender offer, according to information provided by D.F. King & Co., the depositary for the tender offer, as more fully set forth below.
Title of Security
|Acceptance Priority Level||
Aggregate Principal Amount Outstanding
Principal Amount Tendered
Approximate Percentage of Outstanding Amount Tendered
|8.875% Debentures due August 15, 2021||1||$ 75,000,000||$13,095,000||17.46%|
|8.875% Debentures due March 15, 2016||2||$ 75,000,000||$10,729,000||14.31%|
|6.75% Debentures due September 15, 2013||3||$100,000,000||
|Aggregate Total Tender Offer Securities(1)||$250,000,000||$74,681,000||29.87%|
(1) The maximum aggregate principal amount of debentures that will be purchased by Corning is $75,000,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV