WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
GrowLife Inc. (OTCBB: PHOT), an innovative leader in high-end horticulture supply, today announced that it has appeared in numerous major news publications over the past couple of weeks.
Much attention has been drawn this week since voters in Washington and Oregon went to the polls and voted to allow the full legalization of marijuana in their states. Voters also approved the use of medical marijuana in several new states, marking a significant milestone for the burgeoning marijuana industry.
This increased attention has led to increased publicity for a number of public companies operating in this industry including GrowLife Inc. (PHOT), Hemp Inc. (OTC Pink: HEMP), and Medical Marijuana Inc. (MJNA).Some examples of GrowLife's media attention have included:
- SmallCapNetwork's James E. Brumley's article, 2012's Election Is Just as Important for Marijuana as it is Political Parties (CBIS, HEMP, MJNA, PHOT), discusses the media focus on the sector, as well as the traction seen in many stocks.
- CNNMoney's article, Don't Expect a Marijuana Boom Even When It's Legal, notes that shares of marijuana stocks have all had strong gains and the scales may be finally tipping in their direction when it comes to regulations.
- Consumer Affair's Mark Huffman's article, Two States Vote to Legalize Marijuana, quoted GrowLife Inc. CEO Sterling Scott when discussing the benefits of medical marijuana's approval in many states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV