Zillow is currently accepting inquiries from brokerages interested in participating in Zillow Pro for Brokers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Zillow, Inc.Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) is the leading real estate information marketplace, providing vital information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its website and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals best suited to meet their needs. More than 36 million unique users visited Zillow's websites and mobile applications in October 2012. Zillow, Inc. operates Zillow.com®, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Mobile, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Zillow Rentals and Buyfolio™. The company is headquartered in Seattle.
The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012
Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets, Diverse Solutions and RentJuice are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Zillow Pro for Brokers and Buyfolio are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.(ZFIN) SOURCE Zillow
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV