- Revenues were $81.3 million, compared to $85.6 million in Q3 2011.
- Operating income for the quarter was $1.9 million.
- Net income in the quarter was $2.6 million.
- Net income per diluted share in the quarter was 9 cents.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $8.9 million. Adjusted EBITDA is defined as net income excluding non-cash employee compensation, other expense, interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization, severance and related charges, and impairment of supplier advance.
- One-time charges, the majority of which were related to the writedown of a supplier advance as well as the previously disclosed management transition, totaled $2.9 million on a pretax basis or $2.0 million after tax. These one-time charges negatively impacted earnings per share by 7 cents in the quarter.
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments were $68.8 million at September 30, 2012.
Nutrisystem Reports Third Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts