- Planned addition of new employees to build our capabilities
- Planned increase in marketing spending to drive our consumer products business
- Lower spirulina production, resulting in abnormal costs of $481,000 for the quarter, due to difficulties in harvesting smaller cell sizes that have proliferated over time. Our spirulina quality and nutrient levels remain high. We've taken steps to improve our harvest efficiency and our harvest level has improved and stabilized at a higher level but has not yet reached targeted levels.
Cyanotech Reports Financial Results For The Second Quarter And First Six Months Of Fiscal 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts