It’s time to get Crockin’ now that slow cooking season is here. Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes are encouraging home cooks across the nation to show off their slow cooking chops as the brand kicks off its first “Crockin’ in the USA” campaign. This lip-smacking competition invites Crock-Pot enthusiasts to submit their own slow cooker recipes using one of the new Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes. The Grand Prize winner receives free groceries for a year!
Family cooks can show off their one-pot-wonders by submitting their original recipes through posts and photos on the Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes Facebook page from November 1 through November 25. Participants will be encouraged to enlist their friends to vote for their recipe from November 29 through December 13.
Facebook fans can join slow cooker expert and food blogger Hope Comerford, author of “ A Busy Mom’s Slow Cooker Adventures,” to vote on the winning recipe. In addition to free groceries for a year, the grand prize winner has the opportunity to present his or her original recipes and slow cooker usage tips on a dedicated page on the Crock-Pot Seasoning Mixes site for three months. The winner also has the opportunity to participate in development of a new Crock-Pot® Seasoning Mixes product.
THE SAVORY SOLUTIONAccording to a recent survey by Smiley360, in conjunction with B&G Foods, Inc., today’s parents often forgo home-cooked meals in order to get food on the table after a busy day. An astonishing 85% of families order takeout for dinner at least once a week, while 67% of families say, rather than trying something new, they repeat meals during the week out of convenience. Meanwhile, three out of four adults surveyed sacrifice quality time with their partners to get dinner ready for their families, and more than half say they also sacrifice quality time with their kids.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV