- Completed target enrollment for both of our global Phase 3 clinical trials of dalbavancin.
- Received Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation for dalbavancin from the FDA, which provides Durata priority review by the FDA, eligibility for fast-track status, and extension of statutory exclusivity periods for an additional five years upon FDA approval of the product for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI).
- Completed QT study of dalbavancin, which indicated that dalbavancin had no clinically significant impact on cardiac conduction.
- Released in vitro study data that could help support a clinical development program to investigate dalbavancin for the treatment of pneumonia.
Durata Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial And Corporate Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.