Durata Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRTX) today announced financial and corporate results for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
“With the completion of patient enrollment in our two ongoing global Phase 3 clinical trials of dalbavancin, we remain on track to file a New Drug Application (NDA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the first half of 2013, pending results from these trials,” said Paul Edick, Chief Executive Officer of Durata Therapeutics, Inc. “Our financial results reflect our increase in spending as the studies draw to a close.”
Our significant recent accomplishments include the following:
- Completed target enrollment for both of our global Phase 3 clinical trials of dalbavancin.
- Received Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) designation for dalbavancin from the FDA, which provides Durata priority review by the FDA, eligibility for fast-track status, and extension of statutory exclusivity periods for an additional five years upon FDA approval of the product for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI).
- Completed QT study of dalbavancin, which indicated that dalbavancin had no clinically significant impact on cardiac conduction.
- Released in vitro study data that could help support a clinical development program to investigate dalbavancin for the treatment of pneumonia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV