Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) and its consolidated subsidiaries (collectively “Apollo”), announced today that Josh Harris, Managing Partner, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Banking and Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 12:45pm ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of Apollo’s website at http://ir.agm.com. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on Apollo’s website shortly after the event.
Apollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Mumbai and Hong Kong. Apollo has assets under management of approximately $110 billion as of September 30, 2012, in private equity, credit and real estate funds invested across a core group of nine industries where Apollo has considerable knowledge and resources. For more information about Apollo, please visit www.agm.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV