HOUSTON, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MRC Global Inc. (NYSE:MRC) announced today that PVF Holdings LLC, the company's majority stockholder, has increased the size of its offering of the company's common stock from 17 million to 20 million shares and has agreed to sell these shares at a price of $22.00 per share in a registered underwritten public offering. PVF Holdings LLC has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3 million additional shares. The company will not receive any of the proceeds of the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Barclays are serving as joint-bookrunning managers for the offering. BofA Merrill Lynch, Baird and Wells Fargo Securities are serving as lead managers. Stephens Inc., Raymond James, KeyBanc Capital Markets and William Blair are serving as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus and related prospectus supplement, copies of which may be obtained from:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.Attn: Prospectus Department200 West Street, New York, NY 10282Telephone: 866-471-2526Email: email@example.comBarclaysc/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Ave. Edgewood, NY 11717Telephone: 888-603-5847Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any state or jurisdiction.
Contacts: James E. Braun, EVP & Chief Financial Officer MRC Global Inc. Jim.Braun@mrcpvf.com 832-308-2845 Ken Dennard, Managing Partner DRG&L email@example.com 713-529-6600 SOURCE MRC Global Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV