SEATTLE, Nov. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L&L Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: "LLEN") ("L&L" or "Company"), a Seattle-based company with a track record of profitable coal operations in China, announced that its Chairman and CEO, Dickson Lee, has loaned the Company $1 million to fund expansion of operations in China.
Mr. Lee's $1 million loan to the Company will be used to enhance L&L's logistical capabilities, which will increase the Company's capacity to fulfill larger contracts, such as the 360,000 ton contract recently signed with Datang Power, one of China's largest utilities.
Mr. Lee commented, "My confidence in L&L's success has never been higher. I am happy to loan the Company my personal funds, now and in the future if needed, to fuel its growth in way that minimizes dilution to our shareholders."
Contacts: L&L Energy, Inc. (206) 264-8065 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE L&L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV