- Revenues for first quarter FY 2013 grew to $221.1 million, an increase of $27.8 million, or 14.4 percent, over the prior year.
- EBITDA for Q1 FY 2013 (see GAAP reconciliation below) was $24.3 million, an increase of $3.0 million, or 14.1 percent, as compared to $21.3 million for the prior year.
- Operating income was $8.7 million, an increase of $0.4 million, or 4.8 percent, as compared to $8.3 million for the prior year.
- Net income to common and Series A stockholders was $4.4 million as compared to $4.6 million in the prior year, a decrease of 4.3 percent.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.11 as compared to $0.12 in the prior year.
K12 Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results, Reaffirms Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance And Provides Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.