UBM Asia Supported A Special Charity Fashion Pop-up Sale Benefiting Crossroads Foundation
HONG KONG, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- APLF Ltd., a UBM Asia JV company, sponsored Fashion with Compassion, an exclusive two-day charity pop-up sale held in tandem with Cashmere World and Fashion Access fairs at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) from 28-29 September 2012. A total sale of HK$60,500 (US$7,800) was raised for Crossroads Foundation, a Hong Kong based non-profit organisation.
(Photo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2012/11/08/20121108155307705961.html )(Photo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2012/11/08/20121108155634780503.html )(Photo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2012/11/08/20121108155841741888.html )(Logo: http://www.prnasia.com/sa/2010/04/19/20100419602891.jpg )
Initiated by Hong Kong fashion maven Ms. Mary Yan Yan Chan, Fashion with Compassion was the first collaboration between UBM/APLF and Crossroads Foundation to link the fashion industry to those in need worldwide. UBM/APLF had sponsored the venue for the pop-up store at the HKCEC.
Featuring a diverse range of fashionable apparel, shoes, accessories, and lifestyle products donated by top fashion and lifestyle brands and companies, the pop-up sale was dedicated to offering a unique opportunity for fashion lovers to shop for a range of high-quality products at a reduced cost (at 50% discount or more)."On behalf of Crossroads Foundation, I am pleased to present Fashion with Compassion which is made possible by the generous support from UBM/APLF as well as numerous donors and sponsors. It offers a unique and exclusive platform for people to get involved and contribute to a great cause," said David Begbie of Crossroads Foundation. Notes to Editors
- About UBM Asia ( www.ubmasia.com ) Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia operates in 19 market sectors with headquarters in Hong Kong and subsidiary companies across Asia, including UBM China in Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou and Beijing. We have over 240 products including trade fairs, conferences, trade publications, B2B/B2C portals and virtual event services. As Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in China, India and Malaysia, we stage the leading events of their kind across the region. Our 200 events, 24 publications and 16 vertical portals serve over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world with high value face-to-face business-matching events, quality and instant market news and industry trends, and round-the-clock online trading networks and sourcing platforms. We have over 1,100 staff in 21 major cities across Asia, stretching from Japan to Turkey.
- About UBM plc ( www.ubm.com ) UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organised into specialist teams which serve commercial and professional communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV