Buffets, Inc. Gift Card Program Is The Gift That Keeps On Giving: Free Meals With $25 Gift Card Purchases During The Holidays
GREER, S.C., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Buffets, Inc. ® and its portfolio of brands is making sure it feels good to give this holiday season. From Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve, guests who purchase a gift card of $25 of value or greater will receive a FREE VIP Card for a free meal to use for themselves good any time during the month of January 2013. This special holiday deal positions Buffets portfolio of brands – operating primarily under Ryan's ®, Old Country Buffet ® and HomeTown Buffet ® – as offering one of the best values for individuals and companies seeking great holiday gift cards for colleagues and family. The special offer is only available for purchase at the company's 340 family-style buffet restaurants between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve 2012.
"Our restaurants are known for offering great-tasting food we are all proud to serve to our families, so during the holidays we wanted to make sure everyone shared in the gift," said Alice Crowder, Vice President of Marketing for Buffets, Inc. "This way, you can give a gift card to a friend or family member, and come back in January to enjoy a great dinner yourself!"
For savvy party planners, Crowder said there will be a program that gives anyone who books one of the restaurants' special function rooms for a holiday party between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve a VIP Card for a free meal in January as well."Our special function rooms are perfect for hosting a party of 20 to 50 people and, with our wide array of dishes, including our thick cut Rancher's Select sirloin (served every night), there is truly something for everyone on our menu. The free dinner for the planner is our way of saying 'thank you' to the person that pulls it all together for their group," she said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV