Hubert Michael Execution Stayed
HARRISBURG, Pa., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Pennsylvania Department of Corrections tonight was prepared to carry out the execution of Hubert L. Michael Jr.
Based on the defense attorneys' appeal in federal court, the matter is now back in the hands of the judiciary.
If and when the stay is lifted by the court, the execution will be scheduled directly.
Media contact: Susan McNaughton, 717-728-4025SOURCE Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV