- Assesses the food gifter from a variety of perspectives: the degree people purchase food gifts for themselves and for others; the amount they spend per gift, the number of recipients for whom they purchase the gifts, and the kind of recipient (i.e. mother, friend, coworker, etc.). To help shed light on each of these perspectives, in each case, we trend 2010 and 2012 proprietary consumer data.
- Analyzes food gifting occasions, including winter holidays, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, anniversary, Easter, Halloween, housewarmings, weddings and graduations. We focus on trending food gifting purchase occasions during 2010-2012; providing related purchaser demographic analysis; and assessing occasion opportunity.
- Frames why consumers purchase food gifts, what attributes they seek when choosing a food gift, and posits related questions and ideas to market participants.
- Explores rationales given for not purchasing specialty food gifts and offer ideas to address them—to assist market participants in assessing purchase obstacles.
Food Gifting In The U.S., 3rd Edition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.