Crude oil rose 65 cents to close at $85.09 per barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Brent crude, used to price international varieties of oil, rose 43 cents to $107.25 per barrel in London.
Wholesale gasoline rose 1.84 cents to $2.6073 per gallon. Heating oil fell 0.67 cent to $2.9554 per gallon. Natural gas rose 3 cents to $3.608 per 1,000 cubic feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV