One of the most common vascular diseases, Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.), occurs when leg arteries become narrowed or blocked by plaque. These blockages can result in severe pain, limited physical mobility and non-healing leg ulcers. According to the American Heart Association, approximately 10 million people in the U.S. suffer from P.A.D.
The STROLL study and the SFA indication for the SMART Stent represent the latest commitments by Cordis to continue its groundbreaking work in the fight against vascular disease.
Dr. Gray is compensated for his services as a member of the company’s scientific advisory board and provides other consulting services.
About Cordis CorporationCordis Corporation, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of interventional vascular technology. Through the company's innovation, research and development, Cordis partners with interventional cardiologists worldwide to treat millions of patients who suffer from vascular disease. More information about Cordis Corporation can be found at www.cordis.com. *Defined as Rutherford-Becker classification 0 or 1.Reference: 1. Data on file, Cordis Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV