Public Storage Announces Redemption Of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests In Its 6.250% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series Z, Its 6.125% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series A And Its 6.18% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series D
Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) announced today that it is calling for redemption all outstanding depositary shares representing interests in its 6.250% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series Z (NYSE:PSAPrZ), its 6.125% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series A (NYSE:PSAPrA) and its 6.18% Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series D (NYSE:PSAPrD) on December 27, 2012 at $25 per depositary share. The aggregate redemption amount to be paid to all holders of the depositary shares is $112,500,000 for the Series Z, $115,000,000 for the Series A and $135,000,000 for the Series D for a total of $362,500,000.
Public Storage, a member of the S&P 500 and FT Global 500, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that primarily acquires, develops, owns and operates self-storage facilities. The Company’s headquarters are located in Glendale, California. At September 30, 2012, the Company had interests in 2,069 self-storage facilities located in 38 states with approximately 132 million net rentable square feet in the United States and 189 storage facilities located in seven Western European nations with approximately ten million net rentable square feet operated under the “Shurgard” brand. The Company also owns a 41% common equity interest in PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) which owned and operated approximately 28.2 million rentable square feet of commercial space, primarily flex, multi-tenant office and industrial space, at September 30, 2012.
Additional information about Public Storage is available on the Internet. The Company’s web site is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV