Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) announced today that Robert (Bob) Prieto, senior vice president, was named to the College of Fellows for the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) at the organization’s National Conference recently held in Chicago, Illinois. Prieto is one of only 58 Fellows to be so honored in CMAA's 30-year history.
Bob Prieto is named to CMAA's College of Fellows. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Our entire Fluor team is proud of Bob for receiving this prestigious honor from CMAA,” said Steve Dobbs, senior group president of Fluor’s Industrial and Infrastructure business. “Bob’s commitment to the engineering and construction industry and his global recognition as a thought leader have been a great benefit to both Fluor and the industry as a whole.”
Prieto joined Fluor in 2004 and serves as senior vice president of the company’s Industrial & Infrastructure business group. He has been active in international and professional organizations, including the American Society of Civil Engineers for which he serves as a member on its Industry Leaders Council. Prieto has written more than 400 publications and speeches, including three books on program management, and he holds degrees from New York University and the Polytechnic Institute of New York.
"The Fellows designation is the highest honor that CMAA bestows on an individual," said Bruce D'Agostino, CMAA's President and Chief Executive Officer. "It is a pleasure to recognize Bob and congratulate him on being selected a Fellow for our organization."According to CMAA, the Fellows designation is given to industry leaders who have made significant contributions to their organizations, the industry and their profession. The goals of the CMAA Fellows program are to represent a diverse community of thought leaders that lend their knowledge and insight to the strategic issues facing the industry and to identify and develop future leaders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV