ST. LOUIS, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) Brett Begemann, president and chief commercial officer, and Robb Fraley, Ph.D., executive vice president and chief technology officer, will address investors with separate presentations this month.
At 10:45 a.m. central time (CT) Thursday, Nov. 15, Begemann will address investors at the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals Conference in Boston.
At 12:45 p.m. central time (CT) Wednesday, Nov. 28, Fraley will present at Citi's 5th Annual Basic Materials Symposium in New York.
The executives will discuss the company's business performance and operational path and other matters related to the business.Both presentations will be webcast with webcast links and slides available at www.monsanto.com/investors. Following the live broadcasts, a replay of the webcasts will be available on the Monsanto web site for three weeks. About Monsanto CompanyMonsanto Company is a leading global provider of technology-based solutions and agricultural products that improve farm productivity and food quality. Monsanto remains focused on enabling both small-holder and large-scale farmers to produce more from their land while conserving more of our world's natural resources such as water and energy. To learn more about our business and our commitments, please visit: www.monsanto.com. Follow our business on Twitter ® at www.twitter.com/MonsantoCo, on the company blog, Beyond the Rows at www.monsantoblog.com, or subscribe to our News Release RSS Feed. Contact: Sara Miller (314-694-5824) SOURCE Monsanto Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV