Full Circle Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: FULL) (the “Company”) today announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 ended September 30, 2012.
For the quarter ended September 30, 2012, the Company recorded net investment income of $1.2 million, or $0.20 per share, net realized losses of $(0.9) million, or $(0.14) per share, and net unrealized gains of $0.5 million, or $0.08 per share, resulting in a net increase in net assets from operations of $0.9 million, or $0.14 per share. Net asset value was $8.51 per share at September 30, 2012.
On November 5, 2012, the Board of Directors declared monthly distributions for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 as follows:
|Record Date||Payment Date||Per Share Amount|
|January 31, 2013||February 15, 2013||$0.077|
|February 28, 2013||March 15, 2013||$0.077|
|March 29, 2013||April 15, 2013||$0.077|
The declared monthly distributions equate to a $0.924 annualized distribution rate or a current annualized yield of 11.2%, based on the closing price of the Company’s common stock of $8.28 per share on November 7, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV