AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstMerit Corp. (Nasdaq: FMER) will be participating in the Sandler O'Neill + Partners East Coast Financial Services Conference on Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 10:55 a.m. ET. Paul G. Greig, chairman, president & CEO, will discuss business, financial performance and strategies. The presentation will include forward-looking statements.
Interested investors may access the live audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, by visiting http://www.firstmerit.com/investors. A replay of the webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of FirstMerit's web site at http://www.firstmerit.com.
FirstMerit Corporation is a diversified financial services company headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with assets of $14.6 billion as of September 30, 2012 and 196 banking offices and 204 ATM locations in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, and Chicago, Illinois areas. FirstMerit provides a complete range of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through its core operations. Principal affiliates include: FirstMerit Bank, N.A., FirstMerit Mortgage Corporation, FirstMerit Title Agency, Ltd. and FirstMerit Community Development Corporation.FirstMerit CorporationAnalysts/Media Contact: Thomas O'MalleyDirector Corporate Communications/Investor Relations OfficerPhone: 330.384.7109 SOURCE FirstMerit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV